Unable to favorite and unfavorite games on my account

I can’t remove a favorite from these two games no matter what I do
(also can’t add a favorite to any game whatsoever)

3 Likes

Attempt this:
Go to your profile
Go to your favorites tab (not home)
Try again.

This solution worked for me.

7 Likes

something similar is happening to me
I can’t unfavorite games that I added favorite on Xbox
I have tried to unfavorite them on, again on the Xbox, PC and my Mobile

2 Likes

After I try to unfavourite some games, there must be a cooldown because after unfavouriting around 10 games, it just stops working and then starts working again after a couple of minutes.

2 Likes

But it’s been a year since i favorite those games.

3 Likes

No what I’m saying is if you start to mass unfavourite some games there might be a specific limit on how much you can unfavourite and that might be why you can’t unfavourite.

2 Likes

Yep, I’ve just tried, but I think the limit is 5 now, it takes around 5-10 minutes before you can unfavourite 5 games again.

It really sucks, especially since when I was a kid, I favorited so much junk, it takes so long to unfavourite them now due to the tiny limit.

Edit: This shouldn’t be classified as a website bug, as I think it’s intentional that there is a long cooldown between favorites & favorites.
And correction, if you are quick enough, I just unfavourited 9 games before getting the cooldown, I am not even sure how it works anymore, but it just feels like there is a cooldown every once in a while.

6 Likes

Yeah same for me as well. I have 20 pages of junk games on my profile and i’m trying to get rid of them. I hope roblox can fix this

3 Likes

Also you can’t un favourite [Content Deleted] games, it doesn’t let us go onto the game at all

2 Likes

For content-deleted games, you usually can deal with them on your favorites page.

First go to Roblox → Click ‘Inventory’ button on the left side of your screen → Scroll down until you see the ’ Favorites’ section → Find the content-deleted game → Click on it to arrive on the page where it shows the supposing game → Unfavourite it by clicking on the star button

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I am unable to unfavorite any more experiences after unfavoriting about 5. I hope that gets fixed in the near future.

2 Likes

same problem here, very annoying if i wanna clean out my favorites. i remember being able to unfavorite way more than 5 a few weeks ago

2 Likes

i’m running into the same issue, i believe this was already an issue that was resolved back in 2020, but for some reason it’s back…

3 Likes

Same here, noticed this months ago and it still hasn’t resolved itself.

No matter what I do, I cannot favorite, unfavorite, like or dislike.
The apis for liking & favoriting on my account return {"success":true,"message":""} and status code 200. So it’s not like it’s some sort of rate limit, something is actually broken which is very annoying.

Just realized that this thread is from 2020, didnt mean to bump it. Since this is a separate issue from the OP, I will make a new bug report

6 Likes

I found out how to fix it. Even if you can`t do anything with it in browser, you can still pass it in roblox app, there, it works fine

5 Likes

Thank you, this worked for me.

3 Likes

anyone found a fix for it? It’s been 2 years and I still cant unfavorite games.

4 Likes

looks like it might be working, for now

1 Like

Not for me

thirt characters lim

1 Like

was taking a look into this forum and messing around with my Roblox
for anyone who is trying to find a solution for this is try using the UWP version of Roblox (edit: Windows App works too!!) as it for sure worked for me

1 Like