Unable to open Studio

I am unable to open studio. This has happened in the past on very few occasions. I am not able to access the bug report area, so I’m unsure of where else to put this. If a moderator or admin has a better place to pin this topic, by all means please do. The issue seems to slowly be increasing in frequency over the past two months or so.

13 Likes

same here. dont know whats happening :confused:

1 Like

I still can’t get in when I log in to Studio I always get an error and I really want to edit my experience.

3 Likes

The only best option I have is to find out what the error means, delete studio and reinstall it again, or log out and log on on studio. This is all I can do to help. Good luck!

I saw an old topic on it. I’ve helped many with this problem. Look here.

VPN could help solve the issue but it might depend on what the error if it does not work.

Studio failed to fetch configuration settings - #25 by Messeras Go here. There were problems on that.

Thank you for letting me know what the error is so VPN could work for the solution if there is an issue with the server.

Encountering the same issue here too.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the report! I am unable to reproduce this issue on my side. Are you still running into this issue? If so, can you provide a recent log?

1 Like

I have been having a similar problem a few days, I take this opportunity to mention it here. When I open certain experiences, the following error appears:
I can provide you my logs.

2 Likes