Unable to upload images/textures in studio

When I attempt to upload a image/texture into studio, I get this error every time; image
Upload Failed. Make sure what you’re uploading is an image.

I’ve tried several other images, and file-types. Been having this issue for a couple days now…

1 Like

Can you attach any of the assets as a file to this thread? May help engineers debug issue. Also, can you link to the game you’re uploading to?

1 Like

This also happens to me in multiple places, the images I’m uploading are pngs

1 Like

Does it happen if you create a new game using the empty baseplate template and then upload the images through there? And all of the images you’ve uploaded have been unsuccessful – no successful uploads?

1 Like

This is place; cinderdeer's Place Number: 82 - Roblox

And this is the asset;

2 Likes

I am getting the same error. Not to mention many images today have been incorrectly moderated, not exactly sure why this is all happening at once; guessing there is a correlation.

RobloxBug

2 Likes

This probably has nothing to do w/ this but…

I get this every time I launch studio

1 Like

Just re-installed studio to see if it’d fix the problem, didn’t do anything :confused:

1 Like

I get this error too.

I think it happens in any place I try to do it in.

2 Likes

This is a known issue that we’re looking into. As a work around, you can upload images via the Game Explorer by right-click on ‘Images’ and selecting ‘Add Images’.

4 Likes

This also happened to me. When I tried to upload it via the game explorer, I got the error. Then I tried uploading them as decals from the website and it said the file name was inappropriate so I changed the file name and it uploaded fine

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.