[UNAVAILABLE FOR WORK] SoaringKey | UI/UX Designer

Hey everyone! Been almost 2 months since the last reply on my portfolio. Don’t worry, I haven’t gone anywhere! I’m focusing on clearing up my commissions. I’ve got tons of awesome stuff to post soon as well as a revamp! Whilst you’re waiting for me to reopen, why not check out my twitter?

twitter.com/SoaringKey

4 Likes

I recommend that you, should hire him! Soaring has improved so much in last 4 months it’s crazy. I think he is the best option if you have a low budget and want good quality Ui’s! His textures are amazing. I would say for him to still work on some aspects to make it clean but besides that he is great.

2 Likes

This is an amazing artist. I’ve personally seen Key’s growth as a UI designer over the past few months, he’s on track to become one of the best designers on the platform. Highly recommend commissioning him if you’re wanting high quality UIs, at a quick delivery time.

2 Likes

Amazing Ui, I highly recommend him!

2 Likes

Take a look at a recent commission of mine!

SoaringKey#6936

7 Likes

I really Love the Design and it just Looks really Good with all the Categories

Love it Keep up the Good Work.

1 Like

Thanks! If you’re ever interested in ordering from me feel free to send me a message.

Commissions are currently closed, I plan to be reopening in a few days once my current ones are cleared so be sure to bookmark this post if you’d be interested in ordering then!

1 Like

I am currently taking commission reservations to be started on from Thursday. This is to ensure that I have a sufficient amount of time to finish all current orders. DM to order now!

SoaringKey#6936

1 Like

As a little of a UI designer myself. Im honestly impressed how do you make it look so 3D. Like this:

3 Likes

Thanks! Glad you like my work :slight_smile:

Your welcome I’m definitely impressed.

2 Likes

Taking on an additional 3 slots. DM me now to reserve!

SoaringKey#6936

1 Like

i feel like the shopping cart icon is too big, but extremely nice and clean ui!

:fire: Commission for Roplex Gaming (462K+ Subscribers). Thanksfor commissioning me!

SoaringKey#6936

1 Like

Daily rewards!

SoaringKey#6936

Commissions closed temporarily due to demand :wink:

Reopening soon!

1 Like

I see you a lot! Work is amazing as always! Front page content!

1 Like

:fire: Client: @AndyDevDE

1 Like

Roleplay game UI!

SoaringKey#6936

3 Likes