[UNAVAILABLE] H_mzah - Web Developer and Programmer for Hire

Are you still available?

30 char

I’m now available for commissions since I’m on break from university. I’m looking for more commissions, if you need anything please contact me using the methods provided on the main post!

Recently commissioned H_mzah for 2 small tasks involving bots from discord->roblox.
Worked extremely fast, and with exceptional quality was one of the most diligent workers I’ve had the pleasure of working with. I would recommend him for almost any task, and even though the price may be a bit high you’ll never find issues with his work.

Thus, my rating is a 10/10.

1 Like

Hello there!

I was wondering if you’re still hireable?

I own a Military Group and was wondering if you could make a gun system from scratch?

Obviously, there are more things that we need done but we can negotiate this on discord.

My discord is - JFK#1234

1 Like

Greetings, I am JaymarThePG or Jay for short, me and my dev team are currently in need of an ADVANCED scripter with a and experience scripting the following:

-Advanced Gun System

-NPC’s

-Shop system

-Skins System

-Crate opening system-

-VIP System

-Much More

I have listed the basic needs above on what is required for us to hire you in our development team. If not capable of scripting everything listed, please let me know if you want to do a spcific portion of what is listed. I added you on discord at JaymarThePG#9999

UI work is excellent. Works quickly and communicates well - made adjustments as needed for me within a couple hours. Definitely would recommend him.

1 Like

I am now available for some time and looking for more short term commissions once again! If you are interested please contact me through the means provided in the original post.

2 Likes

Hello H_mzah! I have friend requested you on discord. So pls respond if can!