Union Not Appearing In Roblox Player

Hello! I’m having an issue where unions do not appear in the Roblox player but appear in Studio Play mode. Does anyone know how to make them appear in the Roblox player as well? I’m not sure why this would happen as the unions’ archivable property is set to true. Is this a Roblox bug, or am I doing something wrong? I have tried toggling the archivable properties of the unions and also changing their material. I have also published the game to the latest version multiple times, with no success. I have included a video below of the issue. Thank you for reading this and I hope you had a great new year.

Video: Union Error - YouTube

Thanks again,
AnotherScriptStudio

2 Likes

This is very common among unions. The unions have become corrupted. If you reach back to an autosave file you might be able to get it working again. But most cases of unions becoming corrupted, that I’ve heard of, happen in both studio and in-game.
A few other posts like this have been made and as far as I know, it’s impossible to get them back without going into an autosave file and re-inserting the old unions in studio to see if they turn up in-game.

1 Like

Ok, thank you for the help! They are very simple unions that are basically just an arch cut out of a wall so I’m just going to remake them and hope this doesn’t happen again.

1 Like

Your union got corrupted. It’s a common issue that’s been discussed in previous made threads, Unions get corrupted over a common bug that’s been getting worse through the years.

I would avoid using unions for basic shapes and even detailed objects if it isn’t complex to make you could consider using normal parts to avoid issues like this. If you want to recover your union for future use you can convert it into a mesh. This is most likely a known issue and it’s already been brought up in other topics here is a thread about recovering invisible unions, it may come in handy for future use.