Union operations disappearing although the transparency is set to 0

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. **What do you want to achieve? I want to know what seems to be the problem

2. **What is the issue? The unions are not there even when the transparency is set to 0

3. **What solutions have you tried so far? I’ve seen some people talk about unions disappearing temporarily when publishing their game, but not like this…

I’m sorry. I just can’t rap my head around this, that’s why I’m asking for help here. Thx :slight_smile:

Oh and if I seperate the union, it gets erased. I put this in scripting help since it might be a bug or something Idk.

This post has been made a ton of times, like a crazy amount. It’s just a problem with how Roblox’s unions function.

This guy gave a small tutorial on how to fix it, you should definitely watch it.

Oh and, this needs to go in #help-and-feedback:building-support

The problem isn’t the collision the problem is the the unions just disappear out of thin air.

The union was visible Before I published the game. But after I published the game, the union disappeared.

Please search for existing topics or tutorials/resources available before posting:

Yeah, that same concept of a post has been made so many times.

Do you know why this happens so I can prevent it from happening again though. plz

There are a lot of reasons as to why unions get corrupted.

Possible Reasons:

• Connection Issues
  • Bad Studio Session (studio may be acting up at the time of union being created)
  • Roblox may be experiencing a high load (possibly due to a lot of players currently playing, data stores, etc)
  • Union was too complex and was not detected properly
  • Union got “disconnected” from its asset id on the website
    The list goes on and on

My solution:

Don’t use unions.

Why? Because meshes are far more reliable.

Edit:
Also, your post belongs in #help-and-feedback:building-support like what @anxyeity mentioned

1 Like

Thank you for the tip and Everything. Next time I will learn from this mistake and try my hardest to find posts that already exist. Anyways you saved me a lot of time so thank you!

1 Like

Closed as it is a duplicate topic. Leaving visible as good answers were provided.