Unread chat notification with no unread chats

I can confirm this still happens. I’ve been meaning to make a bug report but since there’s already one I decided to post here. It really needs to be fixed because sometimes I don’t even get an additional notification if someone chats with me. It’s stayed this way for probably a year now, with the feature going on and off since I first joined in 2017 (on another account).

I’m on a 5th Generation iPad running iOS 13.6 but the issue has lasted on-and-off for years, as I said previously.

3 Likes

Yes it definitely still happens both on mobile and PC (for me at least). It’s super annoying because the only way to remove the notification is by replying to the message and conversations just become really awkward as you are always trying to reply even if there’s nothing to be said. I would have expected Roblox to have this sorted out by now as it’s been almost three years but oh well.

3 Likes

This still happens to me on PC, it’s super annoying, and sometimes I can’t even tell if I have a new message, it’s been going on for 3 years now for me

4 Likes

This issue should now be resolved! If this issue is still occurring, please create a new topic for us to look into.

4 Likes