[Up to $100 USD/Percentage] Looking for a UI Designer!

About Us

Hi! We are Crystal Studios and we are looking to hire a UI designer to be apart of our team long-term! Our current project is called Contagion, and it is almost ready for Alpha.

The Team
@Rallient - Founder/Building
@EncodedVenom - Founder/Programmer
@MrDogMusic - UI
@MediavalDeathLord - 3D Modeler
@cademan122133 - Composer
@username - UI

Curious about our group? Feel free to give it a look here:

Check out Contagion here:

(please be aware that this version is unstable and may have bugs!)

About The Job

We are looking for a talented UI designer that will deliver quality user-interface for our game and stay long-term. Our style that we want to do would be a modern/horror shooter game, specifically a horror game that deals with zombies and other sorts of creatures (hopefully this helps you get a feel for design).

Current UI Design

Examples

Here are a couple of images that could potentially fit the theme of the game (a couple of reference images I pulled off of google):

Requirements

• Must be at least 15 years old
  • Have prior game development experience
  • Have a portfolio ready
  • Demonstrate good/high-quality UI design

You are NOT required to be able to make vector-art designs, but it would be extremely helpful!

Payment

Since I am primarily looking for a long-term developer, you would receive anywhere from 18-22% of game percentage. Although this may be an issue, I have no problem paying anywhere from $25-50 before/after the job has been done to establish trust.

Contact Us

Feel free to contact me on the Developer Forum or my discord, which is @ Rallient#6261. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to ask.

Thank you, and I look forward to working with you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m adding you at HendricoMaximus!

1 Like

I realized I hadn’t added examples of UI design that would be nice for the game, just updated that!

I’m interested Closed | Zoxian | UI Designer

I’m interested in this, however, I do think the prices are a bit low for what you’re asking for. Are you willing to add $50?

If so, here’s my portfolio: [CLOSED] NabeelPlays' Portfolio
Discord- NabeelPlays#0051

Anywhere from $50-100 is my budget. I’m looking for a more long term developer rather than a commission at the moment, that’s why percentages work out better for myself and potentially the developer as well. Unfortunately, I’m a college student who’s on a strict budget so I can’t really up the price, as much as I would love to :frowning:

One thing I did forget to mention is that worst-case scenario there was no revenue from the game and we called it quits, I would be more than happy to pay off the developer, or even pay them anywhere from $25-50 as a “signing bonus” to build up trust.

1 Like

We are still looking to hire a UI designer long-term!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.