[Up to 200$/Month]⁣⠀[REVLO]⠀ ⠀ Revlo is looking for a Secondary Scripter!⁣ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⁣[Alternatively up to 55,000 ROBUX/Month]

Still hiring, reminder: shoot us a message on devforum.

Im interested

30charlimitbeeelikeeeeee

1 Like

Shoot us a devforum message! :wink:

Sent in an application. Although i do think 200 USD a month is quite low considering the amount of hours you may be requiring for the logic that may be needed to support the games you are making. We can discuss more if considered as an applicant.

2 Likes

We are sorry but the payment will remain a fixed 200 as we have enough qualified candidates willing to work for that amount.

3 Likes

We are still hiring. We will probably keep collecting apps for another 3-4 days and then close the applications.

Wondering whether you should apply? Don’t worry, even if you arent sure you meet the requirements, you can apply.

Still hiring! Shoot us a message!

3 days left, still hiring!! Shoot us a devforum message!

2 days left, still hiring!! Shoot us a devforum message!

Closing the recruitment soon! Last boat.

Just saw this post, check your dev forum DMs. Thanks!

1 Like

Closing the thread tommorow morning!

If the pay is too low for someone’s ability - that’s great for them.

But if someone doesnt have years of experience or a rich portfolio, we are a good place to start.

We are more than satisfied with our applicants and the games we create together, please don’t start a discussion since it’s aganist the category rules.

1 Like

That’s really great for you! I hope you find some great people to hire. As I said it was just a heads up.

I won’t be replying anymore.

2 Likes

Thank you! Our salaries will obviously grow as our budget increases. For now we have no reason to hire very expensive and experienced enginners, and burning our only savings would be a devastating blow to us. Our management always appreciates feedback!

Still hiring! Last day! Shoot me a devforum message!

The title says 200 USD however it says on the benefits its 125 USD?

1 Like

“Up to 200$” The more work you do the more you’ll get paid.

2 Likes

Better luck next time! There’s always time to improve!

Closing today. Last chance people!