[Up to 500$/Project]⁣⠀[REVLO]⠀ ⠀ Revlo is looking for a Builder / Modeler!⁣ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⁣[Alternatively up to 145,000 ROBUX/Project]

Hello, I am interested in this position and have also sent you a DM. Thank you and have a nice day.

1 Like

Please shoot us a devforum message instead!

Hello!

1 Like

That’s great, but please shoot us a devforum message instead!

Heya! Please shoot us a devforum message instead!

I am a decent 3d modeler, and if you could message me at Melz#1313 or here on the dev forum I’d be glad to talk.

1 Like

Shoot us a devforum message instead, please!

Hello, I’m a 15 years old roblox developer, I build for 3 years now and I model for 1 year I have some issues with textures but I can deal with them, here is my portfolio [PORTFOLIO] UI Designer, Builder, Modeler | SamRBX contact me on discord SamRBX#7330

1 Like

Thank you I applied, hope I succeed.

1 Like

Greetings! I am a builder, I will send you my portofolio and let you decide if my builds interest you at all. TDIGaMing3 Portofolio (OLD) I have other ones but I think those got removed, but I could send some other building pictures if you would like.

1 Like

Shoot us a devforum message please!

Hello , I just sent u message in Roblox :slight_smile: , Hope i can be a part of Dev Team :smiley:
U can check my portfolio here
Link: Bloxvin_Dev's Portfolio - #3 by Bloxvin_Dev

1 Like

Shoot us a devforum message instead!

Still hiring, we are at 150 applicants, we will keep this recruitment for a week, then close it.

1 Like

Still hiring - Bumping the thread.

Hello,

Are you perhaps looking for a translator?
If so don’t hesitate adding me on discord:
rains#8331

1 Like

We are only hiring builders for now!

Though you can join our discord here, to stay updated with new jobs!
https://www.roblox.com/groups/5650196/Tankattack9-Games#!/about

I’m extremely interested, I would love to help.

1 Like