[Closed] Hiring Studio Builder

About Us

Hey! We’re a small studio of talented developers making a fun boss-fighting game that most ages can enjoy.

You can play the game here: removed

About The Job

We are looking for a Studio builder to make multiple themed maps for our game (up to 10). These maps will be low in detail and size, around 500x500 studs. The maps will be mostly open flat space with some buildings and vegetation. The maps are to be built in Studio so they can be destructible.

Note: The current map in-game is NOT the style we’re going for.

We hope to have these maps done within two weeks.

Payment

5k Robux per map

Get in Contact

You can message me here on the DevForums.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Hey there! I am interested in this position. I believe I would be able to get the job done in your given time span of 2 weeks. I find this as a great opportunity to hone my skills and something to add to my portfolio as well. Please contact me through discord if you are interested! Ill also attach my portfolio.
Discord:ItsJustTroothings#6101
Portfolio:Troothly - Experienced Builder/3D Modeler(CLOSED)

Hello! I’m interested in this job. I sent you a private message here on the DevForums!

Hi, I am definitely best person for the job, if you feel the same please contact me on discord so we can talk further. I look forward to hopefully working more with you in the future.

Discord**: Plethoa#9971
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/portfolio-builder-lowpoly-game-designer/473133

Could, do a few of these in a few days. I have really nothing else to do, contact me through PM or discord @ :jack_o_lantern:ii_J8x#6312

Still looking for Studio builders.

Still hiring! We’re getting great amounts of work done; we would love for a builder to join the team.

I’m interested in the builder position, but do you have Discord? Just so we could communicate more easily.

Hello @Spraden! I might be interested in fulfilling this position. Here is my portfolio.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.