Upcoming Anime Game

Have been working on a new anime experience with my team.

This is what we’ve come up with so far:

(Sorry about any quality issues, I had to compress the video file)

Since I plan to take this a lot further, I can’t really dish out many details about the game yet.
Primarily just looking for feedback so far.

Let me know what you think!

9 Likes

Some advice:

• The chat bubble is overlapped by the overhead tag. Over come this by offsetting the overhead tag a bit more on the Y axis.
  • You could probably make a custom inventory since the current one doesn’t fit the theme of your UI
  • You could spread the health bars and other bars horizontally, so players have a better viewing experience.

Other than that, this game looks well polished! Great work!

2 Likes

The animations look really nice and smooth!
It would probably be better to assign “Punch” to a key instead of an item (e.g., E)
Maybe make some more UI on the screen to make it look more flashy :wink:
Make the bar(s) at the bottom - like the health or stamina - wider? This is just a suggestion to make it look less bland.
The whole thing looks really nice, though. Great work! :+1:

Every single thing in your build is amazing on the video you have provided but you should move the UI to one side as people who create content like me will not be able to create as the UIs will be in the middle and I would like to hide the UIs in a TikTok or a YouTube Short Video to create something.
Everything including that fire animation on your avatar is awesome :star_struck:

1 Like

@Lightning_Game27 I appreciate the feedback.

I hope to work on the UI more in the future; as of now we’re focusing on perfecting the combat system and whatnot.

Thank you for the advice my friend!

1 Like

@Gucci_Dabs222

Great advice, I’ll definitely take this into consideration.
Currently the UI is still to be worked on. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Itsmeblackhatapple

Awesome way of perceiving it.
In the future I’ll be able to thoroughly work on the UI to ergonomically match all users!

1 Like