[UPDATE: 2.0] SmartCreate. An easy way to create Instances

true

also that warning says that it will run in your roblox environment, also I do disagree that it can be “faster” as it internally uses Instance.new() and it doesn’t matter if it’s a few µs faster

1 Like

Thank YOUUUU, this will make the code for creating parts look so much better. And will make the process quicker (quicker as in easier to type it in). Thank you for this awesome module!!!

1 Like

Oh great! Thank you so much for the suggestion. I actually remember a lot of people using that plugin, but I wasn’t able to find the name of that benchmark plugin. Tysm!

1 Like

The initial idea for the module was to have a Lua version of @rbxts-altmake. While I was just messing around with the module to make sure it is perfect, I just randomly decided to run 1 test to see which one is better. So that was the reason I decided to add the “faster” in my post. When I first made this doc, it wasn’t there I added it to the final draft of this post.

With that being said, I will add some warnings to the claim about being “faster”. I will also slightly change the docs to showcase the true intent of the module.

Addressing to: @VSCPlays @commitblue

3 Likes

Update 2.0

• Added data types to ValueBase Instance support
  • Added support for method properties of instances
    – For ex:
Create("Part", {
	GetPropertyChangedSignal = {
		args = {"Name"},
		callback = function(object)
			print("Name changed to "..object.Name)
		end,