[UPDATED] EnDarke | 3D Artist & UGC Creator

Thanks man! I appreciate it! I’m glad you like those weapon models!

1 Like

Commissions have now been reopened! As well as a new GIF added as well!

1 Like

DMed. Add me on Discord accordingly. Algorithm#7186. I’d love to speak with you for a job opening.

1 Like

Commissions are back open! NOTE: This is only for small commissions, I will not be taking any full time commissions or anything that’ll take me more than 5 hours total.

1 Like

Hi, I can’t seem to add you on dis. Can you send a request to ash877#9892?

1 Like

Reposting this commission sheet.

1 Like

MASSIVE REVAMP

Many more work added! Come check it out!

Sent you a friend request on Disc. jx#0001

Sent a friend request! 30 chars.

If you need anything from creatures, to animals, EnDarke should be your go-to. He’s very responsive, updates you often, is a great person to talk to, & their attitude towards the project is always great. EnDarke does everything with great quality. Recommend!

1 Like

Thanks man! Greatly Appreciate it! Creatures are some of the most fun things I make in Blender!

Hello! I want to hire you for creating creatures in my game as well as to create a 3D armor set for me(including hairs), please accept my friend request and let’s talk it out in discord. :slight_smile:

I HAVE UPDATED MY PORTFOLIO!

Update: Added Catalog items tab and under I’ve added the Ava Max Items I’ve created.

Your discord doesn’t work. Try mine, T.o.p#2416

Hello ! Nice creatures mate , although i want to know if you can rig them ?

1 Like

I do know how to rig them, yes.

Hello. How much would your creatures generally cost each?

Commissions are still closed, but I’ve done a massive revamp to my portfolio! I’ve added quite a bit more! Including, my UGC Items, links to my UGC Items, and some sculpts!

1 Like

My commissions are now open for a few days! (Only accepting USD commissions)

Commissions are back open for a little bit! I’m only taking USD Commissions!