(2) building%20(1)

which background do you prefer?

• (1) background
  • (2) background

0 voters

(what are your suggestion’s) :grinning:

feedback is appreciated,

3 Likes

I would suggest adding a poll so people can vote instead of replying which background is their favorite.

2 Likes

Thank you @WhoseTrade for the feedback,

1 Like

I wouldn’t go with any if those backgrounds. Instead, I’d try to perfect the logo.

• The text is really crooked for a curvy text style.
  • There’s this black band behind the buildings so I’d try to remove it.
  • Add a building between the two of them.

It’s a good start but it could always be better!

1 Like

the black band is the, water mark

1 Like

Definitely a good start to logo designing but there are a lot of improvements that you can make.

• Both buildings have different window shapes, one is squared and one is rounded, try to keep a consistent flow of design.
  • I think the buildings would look better if they were angled slightly and not just straight, this will help to flow with the warped text.
  • The stroke/outline on the buildings looks too small, try increasing it in size. This will help to make it more cartoony.
  • Think about either changing the colour of the buildings or text so they contrast with each-other, you want the text to stand out the most.
2 Likes

thank’s @ValueKing those are some excellent improvement’s,

I dont like this part of the logo. Almost feels like the logo had to be cut off. image

2 Likes

@C0_le i’m working on that right now, thank’s tho

The (1) just has too much of a distracting background. I learned that in photography you shouldn’t always have the most distracting background when taking a picture (or using blur).

I would recommend changing the outside of the Town text to white.

Looks good!

1 Like

@chenami thank’s for your feesback,

Adding onto @C0_le’s reply, take that corner and move it down and perhaps in a bit, just the one on the top right, should add a nice 3d effect and wouldnt take away from it.

1 Like

The buildings look a little odd to me. I think it’s because they’re both different styles. If the two had the same style I think it could look a lot better.

Apart from that maybe add a little bit of shading on the text, that might make it look better. I’d also experiment with more round/ bubbly text and see how that looks.

I wish you good luck on your future projects!

1 Like

Thank y’all all for feedback it’s always appreciated,