Updates and Changes to the UGC Catalog Application

Just redo your application and upload the new one. I’ve done that too.

1 Like

Well, they did not read mine yet, so I don’t think I can do that??

1 Like

Just submitted my UGC Application. Hopefully I get accepted. :eyes:

1 Like

It doesn’t matter, you can still resubmit at any time

1 Like

I did, thanks for the information, have a good day

3 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity to apply for participation in UGC! :slightly_smiling_face:
Here you can see my accessories! My UGC Accessories! (Feedback)

7 Likes

I sent an application on February 10th and I still haven’t got a reply back should I send another? Or keep waiting?

3 Likes

Should I keep updating my talent hub with my models?

1 Like

Honestly, yeah because that’s what talent hub would be used for. But I recommend updating it once in a while.

2 Likes

I think wait. Many people wait a long time

1 Like

Someone waited 6 months for their reply, so see you in a half year with your results

2 Likes

Been just about 8 months for me now, so keep in mind it could be longer.

2 Likes

yeahh, pretty sure they are taking alot of time because thEres alot of app, but i thin k there was no one that got declined yet

1 Like

Yeah there’s people that have waited for 3 months and then got accepted.

1 Like

Would anyone be able to reply with all the basic information I would need to have before applying? All the technical stuff. I want to make sure all my ducks are in a row before applying. I have one item with proof I made it, another that I forgot proof for. I can always make another if needed.

2 Likes

This is what I didn’t know when I first started doing UGC concepts or commissions :

• Limit is 4k triangles and there’s not vertices limits
  • Make sure it’s scaled xyz to 1.0 in object mode on your modeling software before importing it to roblox studio, otherwise the accessory rbxm wouldn’t pass moderation ( This happened to one of my first commisions…)
  • Textures are 1024/1024
  • Check the face orientation and recalculate outside the Normals that appears red because it won’t show up in game
  • Use the asset creator plugin, this is crucial for the application

I might have forgot some but this is what is the most important I think, hope it helped!

22 Likes

Thank you. How do i scale it to 1.0?

2 Likes

Select your model then you can modify these numbers and it will be right, it has to be in object mode :

blender tutorial

In edit mode you can scale however you want, this is for Blender tho!

4 Likes

WAIT ONLY 4K!!! all my models have like 9k triangles :sob: :sob: … although the 1024 texture size is nice. i always use 256/256

1 Like

There is a way to import models with over 4k triangles. I’ve seen a Video on YouTube about it, maybe you should check it out

1 Like