[CLOSED] Clothing Designers - Platinum Five BRM 5

Twitter

About Us

Hi there! We are Platinum Five, a development team working on Blackhawk Rescue Mission 5, a realistic open-world military shooter. Since 2019, our game, has grown vastly and we are in need of a higher diversity of uniforms to meet community requests.

The Development Team

@PandaWithNoName - Lead Artist and Map Designer
@AdministratorGnar - Lead Programmer
@Visc - 3D Artist
@LoveLace - Clothing Design

You can visit our game here: https://www.roblox.com/games/2916899287/Blackhawk-Rescue-Mission-5?refPageId=d875b659-c50f-469c-a19e-2c89f69e81da

About The Job

If you are a passionate clothing designer looking for an opportunity to make uniforms for a large group and well-known military game, then this is a role for you!

We’re looking for talented clothing designers with good attention to detail and communication to help make realistic military uniforms for our upcoming operations. We will actively consult with you during the design process so you will have the chance to input your own creativity as well.

This role is a commission based role, however as the game continues to grow, more uniforms will be needed and we will retain you if we are satisfied with your work.

Examples of uniforms currently in-game
Note these uniforms do not include vests and kevlar, as they are separate meshes in-game.

German KSK:

US Delta Force:

Russian FSB Vympel:

Our next operation is Late-July, we will need around 5+ new uniforms from various different nations,

Afterwards, you may have the flexibility to draw on inspiration aswell as community suggestions.

Payment

3-4K ROBUX per uniform depending on the quality of work (Payout from group funds). Salaries and payment methods are negotiable.

Contact Us

Please contact PandaWithNoName on DevForums if you are interested in this role.

You may also contact his discord PandaWithNoName#5524 if you do not have access to DevForums.

Please make sure to send through examples of your works and portfolio that matches the style of the examples shown above.

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey I’m interested DM me at Lyte#1857

2 Likes

if spot is empty i can work, EnnatheGamer#9825

Hi EnnatheGamer, Thank you for your interest I have sent you a friend request.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.