Comms arent opening ever again

:wave: Introduction
Hey there, thank you so much for checking out my portfolio! My name is Grayson and I’m a graphic and UI designer on the Roblox platform. My objective as a developer is to expand my career and become a successful developer in the community. Some notable individuals that I have made contributions for include Anareloux, BlazeNix and Idiofy3D.

:framed_picture: Showcase

UI Design

Currently working on examples.

3D Graphics

:moneybag: Payment
Graphics
Icons - 250 Robux
Thumbnails - 350 Robux
Advertisements - 200 Robux
Miscellaneous - Negotiable

UI Design
Prices vary depending on quantity of work. If you wish for me to place the UI in-game or scale it, an additional 1,000 fee will be applied.

:information_source: Terms and Conditions
By commissioning me to work on your game, you agree to the following terms:

• Payment must be completed before I begin your work; if you want something changed, I will change it.
  • Refunds will not be provided, regardless of if you cancel your commission.
  • You must cover any tax fees while paying with t-shirt.
  • I reserve the right to decline any commissions if I am uncomfortable with the working circumstances.

:phone: Contact
You can contact me through DevForum messages. If I accept your commission, we can progress from there. Please do not message me without including a topic mentioning commissions. Additionally, please list what you’d like to order within the message.

6 Likes

Recommend him! He’s an amazing graphics artist, very fast worker! Recommend him for anyone who needs a quick logo! :smiley:

3 Likes

Prices are great, he works super fast, and got a great ad done for Kestrel!

3 Likes