[USD] [CLOSED] 1UP Studio Is Looking For A Map Builder!

I’m interested in the position feel free to contact me on discord at Plethoa#9971

Alright! i’ll contact you now! :smile:

Updated the post to make it more clear :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

Its like few weeks i have sent you my images but you did not reply me :confused:

Hey mate, what theme/setting would the game be? I saw that to you mentioned low poly, but, it is sci-fi/modern/etc?

Hey mate, right now i’m going for a cartoony/low poly theme, if you want i can show you some examples on discord.

I’ve never built in a cartoony setting; how open are you to newer builders? Not implying myself, but I do have one or two people in mind that would probably jump at the chance to do this, just to get a portfolio of their own started, and I’m sure the experience alone would be amazing payment

1 Like

Yeah, new builders are fine, iv’e got most of the assets completed anyway, right now i’m just looking for someone who can make me a map for 1UP Studio with the assets which i created, also if they’re able to use blender for meshes, that will increase their chances of being accepted. :slightly_smiling_face:

hey i am interested im a builder i cant build from blender but i make alot of games jalbreak#7767

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.