[USD] [Percentages] Crystal Studios is actively looking for developers!

About Us

Hi! My name is Rallient and I’m the project manager/owner for our game called Contagion. Our team is fairly small and looking to expand!
The Team
@Rallient - Project Manager/Lead Builder [19%]
@dvenomHD - Lead Programmer/Co-Founder [33%]
@MrDogMusic - UI [20%]
@MediavalDeathLord - 3D Modeler [12%]
@cademan122133 - Composer [USD payout]
@username - Building [Percentage/Payout]
@username - Graphic Design [Percentage/Payout]
@username - Animator [Percentage/Payout]

Percentages are subject to change at any time. This is a list of current developers on the team who are earning a percentage.

About Contagion

Game Logo
Contagion is currently in a pre-alpha state, meaning many features that are going to be listed have not been implemented yet. The main objective is to survive as many nights as you can with a team of ten players, and use the downtime in between each night to scavenge for supplies that will help you. If you are killed, you will have the opportunity to reappear at the start of the next night.

You are able to level up each time you kill a zombie, and at the end of each round. Your XP is based on how many zombies you killed, rounds survived, and damage done. You can use XP to unlock new weapons in the shop, but you must have enough shards (our currency) to unlock and use it. You can also use shards to purchase crates, which contain weapon skins. Players can even earn shards and XP by completing daily objectives. A trading system will be included for those who wish to trade weapon skins they may have.

In-game cash can be used to visit a buy station in the game to resupply ammo for yourself and buy perks that can help you for a limited amount of time.

In-game images:

Maps

Weapons

Scar-L

Other Weapons

For a changelog regarding the game, you can view the post below:

About The Job

Please note, you must be 15 years or older to apply

Below are listed certain capabilities that developers must possess in order to be hired. It is important that you possess maturity and are able to work in a team.

Graphic Design

• Badge/Gamepass Icons
  • In-game button icons
  • Thumbnails/game icons
  • Able to render well
  • A portfolio of your work

Builder

• Able to build medium-sized maps
  • Experience with modern building and rubble

3D Modeler

• Able to create guns and weapons
  • Experience with blender/other apps

Animator

• Experience animating weapons
  • Custom character animations (walk, run, etc)

Discord

We require that you are apart of this discord if you are to be hired by us, as this is how we communicate.

Payment

I would prefer to use a percentage to pay developers, but if you would rather be paid out then that is perfectly acceptable (must be USD).

For USD rates, I use devEx rates($3.5 per 1,000 :robux:). Of course, prices will be negotiable.

Contact Us

My preferred method of contact is my discord, which is @ Rallient#6261, but you can reach me on here or on twitter @ Rallient1. If there are any questions, concerns, please contact me!
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hello! Would payments through Robux be possible? I am currently unable to accept USD so I would like to know. :smile:

Great team to work with; professional and trustworthy. Definitely talented graphic designers shouldn’t miss this opportunity!

1 Like

For percentages, yes. I can’t make one time payments with robux as if right now unfortunately :frowning:

1 Like

We’re still looking for a talented graphic designer :slight_smile: If you’re interested, please don’t hesitate to DM me!

I’m interested! Although I’d like to be paid ROBUX, is that okay by any chance?

Message me on discord and we can speak more about it! @ Rallient#6261

We are looking to expand our team! All positions are open :slight_smile:

Added requirements for builder, animators, and 3d modelers. These are the roles we are primarily seeking at the moment.

Hi, are you looking for an experienced 3d modeller to help build your game please message me on discord i would like to work with/for you i have over 2 years of experience working 13 hours a day so il say am on par with someone who has 3 years of experience. Message me on discord please if you would like to work with me thank u Discord: TheBlackGOD#9843
Past work Semi professional 3d modeller for hire(Cheap) Commissions open!

Great team love working with them very supportive of my work and overall just enjoyable to work with.

2 Likes

I am interested in the builder position. I have tried to contact you on discord, but the discord tag doesn’t work. Contact me @s_uddenly#7271

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.