USPAC is hiring a builder [15K Robux] [CLOSED]

About Us

Hi there! We are USPAC, a rapidly growing 1930s era Pacific based USA group. We’re currently seeking a builder for our training base to cater to our fast growing community. We have already begun and made good progress but we are looking to speed up the process. Hoping the deadline of the game to be a month.

The Team
@Luxorz - Builder
@orsai - President
@Couldbeyou - Builder

You can see our group here: United States Pacific Areas Command - Roblox

About The Job

We are seeking a decent but professional builder to join our team. We are seeking a similar design to ‘Fort Bragg’ or other 1930 style games. This job is simple and not much is required of you-- we’re really just looking to speed up the process. I will keep daily contact to ensure a healthy standard and we prefer if you’re friendly and communicative. Hopefully, you have at least a years worth of exp. Modeling & other is not required but is a bonus!

Our game mostly needs roads, buildings and interiors. Most work will be done by me but if we hire you, we expect you to do as asked. We absolutely welcome creativity and ideas but the final say is final.

Payment

We are paying 15k robux. This is negotiable. We can pay per asset or towards the end of development. We do not pay in percentage.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or (preferred) discord @asher#3785 (me) or Discord server: Pf7rGKn
I will consider all applicants and answer all questions.

Thanks for reading and we look forward to seeing your application.

1 Like

Hello! I’ve sent a request via disc. Hope to get in touch with you!
~Shinyju.

2 Likes

I sent to you friend request. Contact me to see my portfolio

Hello. I’ve sent a friend request on Discord. My tag is Laemmle#8800.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.