V1.0.1 Roblox Artificial Intelligence [Chat Bot] AI

Yeah I did message you on discord. :+1:

1 Like

Hey, in my game when I say bye to an NPC, when I say hi to another NPC the old NPC carries on talking to me… What am I doing wrong lol…

1 Like

Yeah regarding the example I gave it will respond to every chat input, and also continue responding even after you say Bye. Although I’m working on a module to allow users communicate with multiple npc:s and end their conversation if the users says goodbye or something of that manner.
As seen on the testing place. But you could still try and implement this on your own, But I’ll be working on a module to help with all of this.

You can see this already implemented on the testing place. Provided on the post

3 Likes

Also when would the photos & music features be released?

1 Like

This features are already available but on Luibot As with roblox you can’t really display Images, Play Music. But I’ll be implementing the music feature on roblox and make an algorithm search that will look for audios on the roblox library.

5 Likes

Okay! I’ll keep an eye out for when the update is released.

1 Like

I’ve already started working with this in a Discord bot!

It knows its name to be Lui. Do you think there may be a way to replace that in future?

1 Like

Yeah, I’m planning on adding settings options as well as give naming options and more when making api requests.

Also since you’re using This on discord, You can also pass the Users DiscordId as the Id.

Although your solution right now is to work around that until I’ve added this feature.
Perhaps check if the message matches any naming algorithms and Have your own fixed response.

4 Likes

Honestly what a great job fam, you open sourcing something you worked many months on to help the community is really respectable. The API works great, good job!

1 Like

This feature is now Added, @bestw9 @Dev_Akaya, You can now Pass in a name as an option when making an API Request.

This now allows you to name the AI. Also note The name must be at least 4 Characters and not more than 10 Characters else this will default back to “Lui” ← Default A.I Name

Let me know if you guys need any help with that, It’s a Header Query Called “Name”.

1 Like

To make it easy I did add an Update log section on the Top of the post.

wow, this is so cool! I will probably use it for my game later

Any particular reason for the limits on name size? My bot is called Pod :confused:.

I’ve reduced the minimum name characters to 3, After all the A.I is “Lui”, Also the reason is to give a better user experience. Of-course you do not want to have something named “Thissuperlongname” thus far the maximum name characters is set to 10 whilst the minimum name characters is now updated to 3.

I’m also working on a Node-Package-Module as well as a Roblox Library that will have an AiService embedded into it.

2 Likes

This is truly awesome. I’m shocked at how well it works, and I’ve made by own GUI assistant by tweaking parts of your brilliant module to do so. Thank you so much for making this possible, I also gave credits to you!

1 Like

Great to know you found this useful. I’m also working on a module that would make things even easier to configure and use this feature.

1 Like

V1 Update Log!

• [V 1 Updates]
      ● [NEW] Added Naming Feature - Allows you to name your A.I This Can be passed when making the api request.
    • ● [UPDATED] API route updated - Luiboard AI is now moved Here – Fully documented now with request examples.
    • ● [UPDATED] Getting your Api Key - You can now get your api key via your profile settings!
4 Likes

I appreciate your remarks glad to hear that you found this as something you could use.

1 Like

3 Likes

Wow, this is awesome.

A very minor thing but.
There’s a typo in your example…

FilteredResponse = TS:FilterStringAsync(Response, Id) -- Right here we filter the text before seding -> sending it to the user