[V1.1] Leaderstats Plus - Leaderstats have become unimaginably easier

This isn’t a plugin, it’s a module script.

Drag & Drop the file into your ServerScriptService, and you can see some examples on how to use it here

And yes, it’s very easy to use.

Hmmm small problem with leaderstats it works and saves but the game changes who is at the top and bottom even when the difference is 10k vs 36k

You mean the order on the leaderboard? I can’t control that, it’s done automatically by Roblox.

oh I suspect it might be due to the fact that it abbreviates it is there a setting to disable the abbreviation

There isn’t, as it only abbreviates numbers that wouldn’t be fully visible un-abbreviated.

oh weird maybe it well clear up on the next update anyway it really works with sessions because I get kick if I run my account with studio and roblox to stop session dupes so yeah really good module

maybe you could add a way to save a backpack to

This product is designed for saving leaderstats only

You can use the following for that:

Ooh ok extended part so I can post it

…for some reason the leaderstats sometimes just don’t appear it saves but the leaderstat doesn’t show or as an int value in leaderstats

You can save the backpack if you create a table called Backpack then loop through the player’s real backpack to fetch the names of the tools, then add it to the table and save it. Make sure to handle all the other changes as well such as removing. Then to load when the player rejoins loop through the Backpack table and find the tool in your game according to the name and clone it and parent it to the real Backpack.

1 Like

does anyone know how I could make a float rather than an int

Use a number value instead of an integer value

but how would would I make it that

as in the code extended text

can somebody help please extend extend extend extend

just do

local float = 0.4324323424

if you desperately want to put it in a value object, convert it to a string and use a StringValue. I don’t recommend it though.

also, I recommend not spamming on the post, utilize the Roblox documentation and past forum answers.

This module uses automatically converts your values, so you don’t need to worry about that. As @shr2mp said, you can use any number, it’s not restricted to whole numbers; it should work fine with ‘floats’.

I am making a new game with minigames but I am wondering how can I make it save across the places of it as in

Universe name: “Minigame”
Places: “Home”, “Spleef”

how can I have a leaderstat in home and when I go to spleef it also saves and loads

It should work anyway, AFAIK datastores are linked to the universe and not the place.

Hi, sorry to revive this topic, I remember this and it was amazing, I am wondering about the rbxm files github page no longer exists, I really want people to be able to use this and that is why I am informing you