[V2] Discord-To-Roblox Ban bot | 100% Free, End User Friendly & Stable!

Aha. Right okay, thanks for the help then!

1 Like

I feel that using Replit.com works better for people who want to keep their bot online using uptimerobot.com, as it has worked for me just fine.

1 Like

If Glitch is too hard, consider Replit.

1 Like

Hello, I am currently making a unban appeal system where user can submit there application from Roblox to Discord, and can also get unbanned directly through Discord.

So I, wanted to integrate this system with the one I am currently making as this will reduce the work a lot.

Can I integrate it with my system?

1 Like

I’m stuck on step 8, how do I put the lua thing into studio???

Oh wait nvm, I’m dumb. You literally have to click on the file when it’s downloaded.

1 Like

I recommend hosting your bot with Heroku (paid) or Bloxy.PRO (free alternative)

Perhaps a clean JS bot not limited to glitch could be an option.
Where you can use other webhook sites as proxy?

1 Like

It’s completely stuck trying to figure out how to ban me. I’m in game and the servers are running good.
ff2d4cca20216e4af2343e3aef9a7377

1 Like

It is probably because a little over a year ago, Discord banned any incoming and outgoing API calls to Roblox. You can thank everyone who was abusing it.

1 Like

I recommend using the new Roblox OpenCloud API, minimizes the use of an API and can send directly to the datastores.

1 Like

That is a really cool system, btw, will you add in a future update a moderation log channel? A channel that
logs every punishment, good job, keep it up.

1 Like

I’ll be forking this repo & updating it to it’s correct standpoints.
These changes are included but not limited to:

- Updating to latest discord.js package (intents, event corrections)
- OpenCloud API Implementation (datastore connection)
- Rewrite the user finding function (maybe?)

Then will gradually move focus onto moderation log channel, which will log (bans/kicks/unbans).

1 Like

Excited to see what you do with your updates to this!

1 Like

I have no command; I followed the steps and I have 0 errors.

Hello, first, I would like to thank you for making this! I am running into an issue, however. Everything seems to be working fine at first, but when I attempt to kick or ban a user from Discord, this is what is being printed on ROBLOX ;

Any clues why this may be happening? (username is correct also)

Change the NodeURL in the Roblox Server Script to your Glitch URL

1 Like

My bot just doesn’t want to respond, any suggestion?

Hey there!

Not sure if noticed, however this project is discontinued. I forked this repo and revamped it, (which I no longer maintain) can be found here.

I have the same problem as you, and there is nothing in the logs.