[v2.2.0 / discontinued] DisableCoreGUIFunctions

Maybe, I do have beta testing enabled too.

1.05 will be coming out soon which will stop users from accidently creating multiples of the same scripts. I’m still looking to fork @Rezzorex’s fork of the plugin in the long term but there’s still some things the fork needs before forking it to the main repo.

Maybe people over 1K place visits have the option? I only have around 800.

Version 1.05 is now out!

• Users are now unlikely to create multiple copies of items
  • Changed disable all to make it more efficient and to add a little ad for another plugin of mine

Being pulled to GitHub in a moment

Err, there hasn’t been a lot of updates recently. Just want to put it out there that I’ve added a logo to this thread now.

DisableCoreGUIFunctions (Logo)

I really want to learn more scripting to release v2.0 eventually.

https://www.roblox.com/library/6846552286/Disable-Core-Functions
Disable-Core-Functions (1).rbxm (2.6 KB) | Fixed one, I had made some things nil which decided to break it.
I remade your plugin a bit better so it’s more UI Friendly.
Its fairly easy to understand how it works I used most of your code for the main I just redid part of the UI Aspect

Thanks, I’ll be sure to check it out once I finish this.

If you haven’t already, I’d recommend making a GitHub fork.

1 Like

I can try, I haven’t used Github much.

1 Like

Plugin looks good but has too many windows and looks hard to use. I recommend using 1 button and adding a UI to toggle them instead.

Yeah, it’s messy, I just don’t know some stuff that @Rezzorex made in his fork that allowed him to cut it down to a single script. I’m primarily a UI Designer anyways.

Hi everyone, just a disclaimer here: This plugin may not install for you right now, please use GitHub to download the plugin instead so it installs correctly. This is an issue with Studio, you can find the bug report for this here.

Hey everyone, I’m planning to make a rewrite of the existing code to finally solve this issue:

Since Roblox has changed how the plugin menu looks (image attached below), I won’t be doing any plugin UI (as wanted below) however I will definitely be making icons for the options.

Anyways, here’s the changes I’m planning to make:

I’m switching over to attributes for options as it’s much easier then to keep it in just one script.

It’s finally here. Version 2.0.

The changes that was originally going to be in version 2.0 has changed, due to a pull request on GitHub which makes making 2.0 easier and better. One of the new features finally tackles one of the oldest issues that @lexidogfur reported which was it taking up too much space. I haven’t yet reduced the number of scripts but they are slightly more organised.

I’ve also added a new logo but you can’t see it that well due to Roblox having the icons in a 16x16 resolution

The update is out on the Roblox Plugin Marketplace and I will be changing branding of the plugin to be inline with the new icon. GitHub has also been updated now

1 Like

After 7 months, there is finally an update. Say hello to version 2.1.

Inspired by my new plugin, blisstools, the UI has been updated to reflect something more modern rather than something basic. There are a numerous number of updates, take a look at them!

Here’s the full changelog:

• Added plugin update notification (thanks to @cxmeels)
  • Added help page, where people can find information on how to update the plugin
  • Added a settings page (just shows information about the plugins version
  • Re-arranged main UI (and added advertisements to promote my other plugins, can be blocked for 80 Robux)

Available on Plugin Marketplace and GitHub!

1 Like

A quick update to purchases of DisableCoreGUIFunctions going forward: it will now cost 100 Robux (would of preferred setting like 5 Robux ngl).

Any people who downloaded this plugin before the change shouldn’t be affected and you can still get the plugin for free on GitHub.

My other plugins will receive price changes similar to this one in the future (I intend to keep FolderTool free though).

These changes also mean all my plugins can now be discoverable in Studio!

Version 2.1.1 is coming to the Plugin Marketplace, here’s what’s changed in this release:

• Advertisements have been removed, since I’m able to charge for the plugin now, advertisements will remain in blisstools for now
  • Update notifications have been removed, didn’t really want to do this, but due to Plugin Marketplace visibility, I have to remove the update notifications for now since they rely on require() (edit: doesn’t seem to have made a difference, still cant see it)
  • Slight UI Changes

This update will not be published to GitHub, doesn’t really add any beneficial changes. Might upload it if people want it to be uploaded though.

Hi everyone!

An update is releasing later to update to version 2.1.2. This adds compatibility with my latest plugin GroupMe, which you can expect to see on the marketplace soon, to prevent folders used by the plugin to be grouped.

I’m not sure why but it also jumped a version ahead which is unintended.

I hope you all continue to enjoy the plugin!

Minor update on plugin marketplace only with a new icon!

Just to let everyone know, DisableCoreGUIFunctions has gone back to a free payment model. Thank you to those who bought the plugin for supporting me!

I’ve attached a letter I’ve published below on Sharkey to inform users why this is changing: ExperiencersInternational (@experiencer) | Lethal Lava Land

Regarding my plugins on the marketplace

Hello everyone,

As you may know, the Creator Store is moving to USD payments on Monday April 8th. Due to some restrictions, I am unable to offer any of my plugins under the new system so I need to make some changes.

From today (March 6th), I will be making the majority of my plugins free to download. This includes DisableCoreGUIFunctions, GroupMe and FolderTool Pro.

The free version of FolderTool will be discontinued from sale shortly since there is no longer a reason for me to have the free version running.

auroraSuite WILL remain paid for now at the price of 380 Robux however this will not increase for the remaining 33 days on sale. I am currently considering my options on whether to move this plugin to a free model or discontinue sale on the Creator Store.

For the plugins that I am making free today, I promise that even if the restrictions on selling plugins for USD gets lifted, I’ll be keeping these free. I am not prepared to sell my 100 Robux plugins for $4.99 at this present moment.

If you would like to support my work, please check out auroraSuite or leave me a donation.

If you want to stay up to date with my latest work, I have an account on the fediverse at @experiencer@lethallava.land.

Thank you,
GamersInternational (a.k.a. ExperiencersInternational)

I have decided to do another round of discontinuing plugins. This and GroupMe are being officially merged into auroraSuite from today.

It just doesn’t really make sense to maintain this as a separate plugin anymore and merging this into auroraSuite will provide improvements to the plugin soon!

If you have auroraSuite installed currently, uninstall DisableCoreGUIFunctions. If you don’t have it installed, install it now for free and uninstall this plugin.

Version 2.2.0 has been released to simplify UI and migrate over to the Builder font.

If you have DisableCoreGUIFunctions, it’ll show up as v2.2.0+dcg, else if you’re accessing through auroraSuite, it’ll show up as v2.2.0+aurora.

There’s little differences between the two at the moment. other than that the +dcg version will show the discontinuation message.

For changelogs, please refer to auroraSuite’s v1.7.0 changelogs and refer to ‘Merged DisableCoreGUIFunctions v2.2.0+aurora into the plugin’ to see what’s changed: Managing auroraSuite · ExperiencersInternational/auroraSuite Wiki · GitHub

DisableCoreGUIFunctions currently acts as a widget you can open in auroraSuite, however I do fully intend for it to be eventually act as the other tools in the plugin.