[v2.2.0 / discontinued] DisableCoreGUIFunctions

interesting, couldn’t you just compress everything into one script instead of creating new scripts with basically the same content over and over?

2 Likes

Yes I’ve had that concern, I’ve yet to put it on the GitHub issues list. I honestly wish I knew more of Lua to just simply make stuff like this better.

1 Like

I have now filed that under here in the GitHub repo if anybody wants to help out:

@LexiDog5

I’ve put this problem into the GitHub issues. As this has already been complained about enough already, please can nobody else complain about it. If anybody can help fixing this issue then that would be useful.

@Rezzorex has made an excellent fork of the plugin! Right now it’s not on GitHub due to their lack of understanding of GitHub but it will be pulled to the main repository after I make some changes.

1 Like

Beat me to it… (I would have made one and released a couple days ago but I have the holiday game jam and my own personal project)

1 Like

Lol. I’m currently working on modifying it before I port it to the main repo.

1 Like

I would still advise you to work on it, the new version has multiple bugs which makes it unsuitable to use right now.

I’m hoping to make some future plugins that will eventually replace this.

GamersInternational’s Studio Tools

This will contain features that will come essential when editing a Roblox game, this plugin will not be advanced and it will contain multiple scripts which will make it quite messy however I’m hoping to make the plugin as useful as possible.

Blox-Tweak

Want to tweak your game? With many tools you can change chat settings, toggle CoreGUI features and much more! This is planned to be advanced and probably will be paid (when Plugin Marketplace is fully open to everyone).

Wait, Plugin MarketPlace isn’t open to everyone? That’s weird because I am able to sell plugins for robux.

The last time I tried I couldn’t do it.

Perhaps you have to have Premium?

Funny cause I don’t have premium either.

Maybe your a trusted developer or something?

Should also add that I have beta testing enabled but that doesn’t make a difference as its not a beta feature.

Maybe, I do have beta testing enabled too.

1.05 will be coming out soon which will stop users from accidently creating multiples of the same scripts. I’m still looking to fork @Rezzorex’s fork of the plugin in the long term but there’s still some things the fork needs before forking it to the main repo.

Maybe people over 1K place visits have the option? I only have around 800.

Version 1.05 is now out!

• Users are now unlikely to create multiple copies of items
  • Changed disable all to make it more efficient and to add a little ad for another plugin of mine

Being pulled to GitHub in a moment

Err, there hasn’t been a lot of updates recently. Just want to put it out there that I’ve added a logo to this thread now.

DisableCoreGUIFunctions (Logo)

I really want to learn more scripting to release v2.0 eventually.

https://www.roblox.com/library/6846552286/Disable-Core-Functions
Disable-Core-Functions (1).rbxm (2.6 KB) | Fixed one, I had made some things nil which decided to break it.
I remade your plugin a bit better so it’s more UI Friendly.
Its fairly easy to understand how it works I used most of your code for the main I just redid part of the UI Aspect

Thanks, I’ll be sure to check it out once I finish this.

If you haven’t already, I’d recommend making a GitHub fork.

1 Like