[v3!] TopbarPlus v3.0.0 | Construct intuitive topbar icons; customise them with themes, dropdowns, captions, labels and much more

If you want to make it so the perspective button is still active when you press other buttons, you can use CameraIcon:setProperty("deselectWhenOtherIconSelected", false)

2 Likes

Wow, thank you so much, had no idea this was a thing!

2 Likes

No problem. Sometimes developers doesn’t know that a feature that can change the entire coding exists, it’s pretty common for that to happen. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there any bugs? should I use this or other?

1 Like

No this is a great module, but at the moment it doesn’t look good with Roblox’s new topbar.

1 Like

You should be more specific on which bug you’re talking about.

1 Like

Yeah but soon the module will probably update. Also fun fact is that someone already made a theme for TopbarPlus remaking the new roblox topbar UI, it looks pretty good!
There’s only one bug tho, for some reason when i tried it, my icons images weren’t showing up.

TopbarPlus won’t be receiving any future updates from Ben.

3 Likes

Aw man that’s unfortunate actually. :frowning:

1 Like

I’ve already worked on a new module which replicates the topbar 1:1 and doesn’t have a bunch of useless features. Watchout for the release.

Supports:

Text icons,
Unibars,
Context menus,
and tooltips

Which are all 1:1 with the new GUI

5 Likes

Nah Didn’t help for now
I need to detect then button is selected and then deselect

1 Like

If you want to make it so that it detects when the buttons is selected, you should use:
yourIconName:bindEvent("selected", function()
and then for deselecting:
yourIconName:bindEvent("deselected", function()

1 Like

That sounds awesome. I’ll be on the lookout for it.

That can be true since Ben last entered the forums at the beginning of this year

but we will see in the future

3 Likes

Great to see! I gotta try this out!

Are you going to update it for the new roblox ui topbar

5 Likes

Hi, this should work: icon:autoDeselect(false)

1 Like

It seems like you forgot to account for :setRight’s with your theme. Another thing is that everything is misaligned quite badly.

Can you fix these so I can utilize them in production?

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure the updated topbarplus is for my version of the theme (it fixed the bug with hovers since my theme relied on some buggy values that foreverHD neglected). Also sure both themes are out of date since they changed the vertical height that the bar sits at (I think).
(if i am wrong then sorry mb)
(Ok I’m probably wrong will check later)

2 Likes

idk why this happens , for me it works perfect

edit: oh your using only the theme ? you have to replace the topbar module with this one :

I updated the module so now it uses topbar height

6 Likes