Project 3: Vendetta
Hello, we are Serenity Studios, a newly emerged upcoming game studio hoping to bring out the next amazing games here on the platform! We are striving for success and are in the planning phase of our new project, Vendetta, an MMORPG. It will be largely based on the off-site MMORPG Albion Online, with having one of the main game factors, large player war mechanisms, but with our own Roblox-style child-friendly cartoony style to it.
The game will have many different worlds and islands where players can participate in many activities and jobs. There will be clans/armies where players will be able to recruit and work for their army away from the frontlines. I recommend you watch videos on Albion Online, especially war ones, which will show in more detail what this game will be like, however, ours will not be as magic-based, and more weapon-based.
One of our main aims on the development team is to have a very close relationship between our (medium-sized) development and staff team. Therefore we will also be hiring many administrative positions. As well as this we are also very focused on our player-base, and we and putting focus towards making sure we have the staff for when the game does release, we have a strong community that has the support there when they need it.
What makes you a “better” candidate?
- A program such as photoshop or illustrator
- Working inside Roblox development teams before
- A great sense of humor, here to have an active laugh with the team
- Ability to speak in voice chat
- Ability to partake in community events and communicate with the upcoming community
- 2+ years experience in illustrating
What are the requirements?
- Ability to provide us with both large illustrations and small ones such as Roblox characters
- A passion for Roblox and drawing
- Creativity, and the ability to add your own twists to your drawings, contributing an original theme and style to the game
- Strong community engagement and communication skills
- Strong English speaking skills
What will you do?
- Make all sorts of illustrations, from small roblox characters or coin icons to large drawings for banners etc.
- Have a strong friendship with your fellow scripters and your fellow staff members
- Actively work with us to get illustrations out for updates etc.
Upon release you, as well as other staff members, will be paid monthly for your efforts, this is assuming that you have been active and actively worked to make the game feel great with your peers. Compensation is 100% based on the game’s revenue and this is an agreement you make upon joining our team.
You must be 13 or older to apply.
To begin the application process, either message me here on the developer forum or message me on Discord (ollie#0605).