Victim of Ddosing [NEED HELP]

Today I confronted a person who had been supposedLY “Ddosing” my game for 2 weeks, and he came to me saying he wants payment to leave, and so I said to prove you are him then and made a baseplate where he joined to see if it’s him. Sure enough, he joined the game, and not even 30 seconds later my ping went from 100 to 1300 on a BASEPLATE map, no scripts, no nothing, I need help scripting help to prevent this from happening to my game any further I do not want to pay these people. Here is the video that I recorded of him joining a BASEPLATE no scripts NOTHING and ddosed it. I need help preventing this.

video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKdfGq5FTDE

3 Likes

This is probably the empty player script that crashes games

Its almost impossible to prevent with lua because the exploit scripts have higher level access than you

2 Likes

It’s possible theyre spamming remotes, maybe in the core chat system.

What you described sounds similar to this:

He’s most likely spamming RemoteEvents, someone once told me that :connect() can lag the servers cpu, i haven’t found on how to define multiple arguments with:

RemoteEvent.OnServerEvent:Wait()

But i know it is possible that way, just don’t know how

Same issue here and also the same guy. It’s a DDoS. I disabled all my scripts yet he still did it so yeah… Not much you can do except for ignore him and wait for him to stop. That’s the best thing you can do. Don’t try and reason with him or even entertain his demands. Straight up block him and wait for him to get bored.

3 Likes

You aren’t the only one this is happening to. Exploiters do this a lot. I wish there was an efficient way to stop it, because its become really popular.