(Video) How can i fix the Train

robloxapp-20220815-2057474.wmv (3,9 MB)

When the Train is turning to right the Hinge is not working correctly or idk what the Base is not turning its staying in the same direction and this is bugging the train

There are a couple of problems.
I’d make the guide Parts (I’m guessing the black parts under the wheels) a lot larger. I made an example place in this post How to make a basic train - #44 by Scottifly that uses Cylinder Parts centered between the rails. If the bogeys rotate at all outside the track it’ll derail. Small Parts can sometimes glitch through other parts if enough force or speed is involved. If you look at my example place you’ll see I don’t use any small guild Parts.

Also, you have a center carriage that is very short, with a hinge on either end, and a hinged bogey under it. Think of trying to push or pull this ‘bendy’ type of setup, it’s going to push to one side or the other. Most rail cars I’ve seen use a hinge on either end of the car with a single rotating bogey underneath it, or double rotating bogeys under each end of the car. Your setup may work if you don’t put a hinged bogey under your small carriage.

1 Like

I have just one BallSocketConstraint on each End to connect the 3 Wagons together because it should go in all directions because its a Light Rail (its a Tram and a Metro) it should also go down and i need the guild Parts because i also have rotating Rails, if i use Part it will not rotate:

I dont know what u mean with pull this bendy type of setup and if i dont put the hinged bogey under the carriage my Train will go over the Rails when its turning.

From the look of your train it has a long car, a short car, and another long car.
Because you have a hinge between each of the cars the center small car should have the bogey welded to it. That would keep the cars and bogey from trying to make an S bend when the car rotates on the bogey.

You say you have ‘rotating’ rails. Do you mean the rails curve, or you have switches that change the train from one track to another?
If you have curved rails that’s why I put a large wheel between the rails in my test place. As you can see from my example track the train won’t derail even if the corners are sharp. If you have a 2 axle bogey setup you will need to have 2 alignment wheels, one at each end of the bogey.
If you mean tracks with switches you can use the same wheel setup, but when you want the train to switch rails you can just have one or the other inner ‘switch’ rails become CanCollide false and the center alignment wheel would just pass through it.

No i mean that the Rail if it turns to the right also the degree changes so the train tilts slightly to the right, in reallife this is there to be enable to turn right in full speed.

When i dont use the Balls the Train can turn to the right but the degree of the turn cant change if i can explain it and i dont have hinge i have Ballsocket Constraint.

And sorry i dont know what u mean with alignment wheels how do i do that?

Did you look at the model in the post I linked above?
I have large wheels in between the rails for aligning the axles to the rails.

Try welding the center bogey in the short car to the car itself. This will keep the short car from twisting on the track, and your BallSocketConstraints between the 1st car, short car, and last car should work properly.

But if i weld the Center bogey to the short car would that not be unrealistic?

Here’s the problem.
The top one is too flexible with too many Hinge/BallSocket Constraints.
The bottom one allows the short middle car to align to whatever the curve and rails needs, and keeps the ends of the long cars aligned too.

You also have to keep the bogeys on the track. My centered wheel system does that. Please have a look at the model I put in the post that I linked. You can put two centered wheels outside the ends of each bogey to keep them centered and aligned to the track.

Okay thanks for the good Explanation i thought that but also thought if this is also like that in reallife? And i have another Question why is the Train not falling to the right or left if on the other side there is nothing?

robloxapp-20220816-2338126.wmv (2,0 MB)

It’s hard to tell because the video isn’t very smooth and the lighting is very dark.
I don’t know what system you’ve got to keep the wheels on the rails so I can’t guess what’s going on.

If you want to please private message me with a model so I can see exactly what’s going on.

If you don’t want to share the car meshes you can just remove the MeshIDs from each car but keep the bogies welded/hinged to the MeshParts. Include the rails and all of the Parts you use to keep the wheels on the rails.

Okay thank you!