Recording!

Additions:

• Recording (Client only)

Subtractions

• Nothing!

Modifications

• Docs changed.

Performance

• Recorded videos can create a large amount of lag. Make sure to use VideoService:ClearJunk() which clears out the clients ram which is full of recordings (Doing so deletes all recordings.)

how i can find a site that convert videos to png sequences?

1 Like

EzGif has a free one thats fast.

thank you this worked now i can play videos in roblox :wink:
edit: my computer crashed

1 Like

IMPORTANT

VideoService is currently broken (Both recordings & png sequences) the module should be fixed tomorrow.

(Edit: It is now fixed!)

I voted a 5 because the low FPS is something that makes this extremely hard to use in a game. If this was fixed, I would 100% use it!

1 Like

I know. The lag is really insane. I am working non-stop to get the module back up working and lag better. (it is broken rn)

2 Likes

Cool, can’t wait. Hope to use this in my game!

1 Like

v2.02

Major fixes!

VideoService should be functional again. Recording has been temporarily shut down due to some problems it has been causing.

Docs have been changed and so has the tutorial.

1 Like

this keep crashing my roblox studio

1 Like

What crashed the plugin or the script? Also make sure that you switch the module to v2.02 and v2.01 VideoObjects dont support v2.02

the plugin before crash it says rename to numerical order but it is in numerical order

I think that the numerical order is a bug. It should still work tho. Try to wait, Make sure you close other apps this can be pretty laggy. I will try to improve performance.

I just fixed the numerical order bug. Try updating the plugin. And did you mean crash or stop responding. It always stops responding, It is a hard task to process png (Well in roblox.)

1 Like

Crash and close roblox studio sometimes shutdown my computer when i click the folder…

(Im using a macOS)

1 Like

I see, I use a macOS to but I can do it perfectly with 8 frames. I would reduce your picture quality. I will add a setting that can reduce speed but increase quality and have a less chance to crash.

1 Like

Hello, I just wanted to inform you that I have fixed your issue. Create a NumberValue in ServerStorage called TaskWait and set the value to a number below 100,000 (100,000 is the default). I would recommend 1,000 - 10,000 for your case. Now leave that there and run the plugin as normal (Remember to update the plugin).