ViewportFrame Camera System

Wow man, that’s a very cool functioning camera system. I rate it 10/10.

2 Likes

is there a way i can make multiple screens and multiple canmeras

Just duplicate the surface guis (make sure to adorn the main part ofc), and also duplicate the main script and edit it according to its exact parameters.

I know that its too late but, move the surface gui in starter gui and adorn it to the screen. Change the script to its parameters.

I am having an issue. Whenever a character is loaded they are teleported to the screen, is there a way to fix this?

You can delete the line that teleports them to the screen, that was added to the demo so that players end up in the demo area. This has also been asked before, if you scroll up.

Blindly copy pasting demos without reading the code is a bad idea.

4 Likes

Oh I am dumb - sorry for bothering and thank you for helping!

1 Like

Slight problem, for some reason. whenever a part gets added or a character gets added, it registers, however when a part/character is removed or deleted. it stays on the camera until you refresh your character. is there any other way to make it so the part gets removed? By the way, sorry for refreshing an old post.

This would have been better if we used Region3/OverlapParams to show parts close to the camera rather than rendering the whole workspace. This is wayy more performant, but i guess this is old now.

Umm hey i found a bug where when a object is deleted it dosnt dissapear but stays there and appears to be anchored but on the client side it is gone but the camera shows different!

A little late but how did u render the sky in the vid?

1 Like

I just figured out how to reply and i think i probably was already able to reply for a while
anyways the videos in the topic are not working
also i might try to use this vpf camera system! :​D