Virus in my Plugins?

Basically, this script keeps popping up in studio, I deleted it but it says “antiexploit()” and “important script of roblox (do not delete)” I’m sure it’s not a model implemented into studio. If anyone knows how to restrict this script from entering my game I’d really appreciate your help.

My plugins - image

1 Like

Usually I don’t use plugins unless I can verify that they’re by the original creator, even then there are risks, check all your plugins to see if they’re possibly by someone who isn’t the original uploader as it likely contains a virus.

The first one looks very suspicious. Get the ID from it, then in command bar write:

game:GetObjects("rbxassetid://0000000000")[1].Parent = workspace

Replacing 0000000000 with the plugin ID, of course.

4 Likes

Nothing suspicious was found. :confused:

Edit- Actually when I try to check one of them it crashes my studio

Don’t think it’s either of those plugins, but try disabling the plugins one by one to see the effects.

I have the first plugin and have had it for a very long time - it’s never been an issue and I’m not getting any kind of similar error. If it’s one of those plugins, it’s likely one of the latter two. You should try what @21stPsalm suggested.

It shouldn’t be any of those plugins. However, since you have a Team Create plugin there, I’m assuming that you may be sharing the place with your friends. If that’s the case, make sure they check their plugins too.

I’ve also written a guide for things like this if you or anyone is unsure of the legitimacy of their plugins:

Is there a important way to get rid of Vaccine scripts?

Simply deleting them is fine, but it they keep coming back you should check your plugins.

Noted, thanks for the help, but its a script that comes from parts, like if you place a random part you will click the arrow next to it and it says vaccine.

Then it’s probably from a plugin. If your scripts keep reappearing then it’s a malicious plugin. It places random scripts into random parts

Use the ‘Find Results’ feature, I’m sure that would help.

I recommend deleting or removing plugins that harm your game & some that you don’t need, that way there won’t be a vaccine script in your game.