[Volunteer Developers Needed] RoSouls (Basically Dark Souls)

About Us

Hi there! I’m somewhat new to this developer recruitment thing, but I’ll give it my best shot for the sake of our dreams. We are looking for developers who are willing to work without pay as none of our developers so far are getting paid, It’s somewhat simple but we’re mainly looking for volunteers.

The Team
@Incubvis- That’s me XD ( Manager)
@LapisLemon- (Animations)
@DehExotic - (Tester)

About The Job

We are looking for a Volunteer Developers for a new game we hope the public we enjoy, the game is being based on Dark Souls 3. The game is being called “RoSouls” rather simple but it does the job I guess. This is a part-time job. Any help would be most appreciated as this is a really difficult time to be making a game.

Thank you all for your time.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord.
Discord - Zen#8177
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Are you looking for an r6 animator

Yes Sir. We would appreciate the help

Still looking for an animator?

Does this game include animating fighting scenes?

Yes and depends, like what can you animate

Come join our merry crew :grin: yes we would enjoy having another animator on the team

sent you friend request on discord

Alright, I’ll accept it now. Chat soon!

Do you need a music composer? I’ve made Dark Souls-type music before (the first song on my portfolio)

My discord is cactus#5628 if you are interested!

Uh I’d just like to clarify to everyone this is still a “Volunteer Work” not “paid work”. Please keep that in mind.

I want to volunteer , I am a builder . I already sent you a friend request in discord. (discord name: AGamer142#6132)

Hey! Do you need a translator? I’m willing to!

All help is welcomed, send me a request when you can!

I look forward to hearing back from you!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.