Waiting for animation point to activate script

I’m trying to make it so when the animation reaches a certain point it will activate a script instead of using a wait, I know you would have to use keyframes and renaming them but my animation is long so I use moon animator but I don’t know how to rename but I saw on a similar points it’s called “Labels” so if anyone could tell me how to rename keyframes inside of moon animator I will be very grateful and I hope you have a great day!

Create a keyframe in the animation editor on your animation.

You can then use AnimationTrack.KeyframeReached for when the animation reaches that point.

2 Likes

I didn’t use the default animation editor for this though since it’s way longer than animation editor allows

Does this serve your needs? Just found it by searching

Oh no i’m sorry I’m not trying to change the way it arrives and stuff but to rename a keyframe inside of moon animator

Apologies for the previous post, what you’re actually trying to add here is a KeyframeMarker. It allows you to assign a non-unique name to a keyframe. Again I’ve never used Moon Animator so I haven’t the foggiest clue how to do it, im sure if you clicked around a keyframe point you’d find it.

I do use the command bar though and I can leave this method here: Keyframe | Roblox Creator Documentation