Access Control to Restricted Areas - V2

Hello, I’m Sparkles. Lately, I’ve been interested in the world of scripting, and I’ve created several scripts for the Roblox community, mostly for the Spanish-speaking community.

I would like to know the general opinion about my new script, suggestions, and more.

If you find a bug, I would appreciate it if you could let me know so that I can send a fix immediately. Greetings.

Access Control to Restricted Areas - V1

EDIT: I created this script so that you can also use it in a useful, fast, and secure manner. Feel free to use it without any issues.

2 Likes
  1. It is recommended you use English for this version of the site. There’s also a Spanish version of the forum which suits this post
  2. What is “Wall Killer” and what does it do??
1 Like

Slightly confused about this; what is this supposed to be? A wall that kills people that aren’t authorized to touch it?
(EDIT: Reading the source, that’s exactly what it does.)

If that’s the case, it doesn’t really fit here.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s supposed to “kill” a wall / language barrier. But I’m also still a bit confused about it

EDIT: man I’m dumb lol

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t speak spanish but I’m pretty sure “Control de Acceso a Áreas Restringida” means control the access of restricted areas

2 Likes

Yeah that my bad. Somehow I’m taking Spanish but can barely read a thing

The script’s purpose is to eliminate unauthorized individuals. This is ideal for games with admin or VIP-only sections and also allows access for team members. In FPS games, it can be used to prevent team A from camping in the base of team B, offering various applications.

I apologize for the misuse of the category; I will edit everything as soon as possible.

1 Like

You are correct; that’s what it means. Through the scripts located inside the folder, you can control whether you want people from your own group or another group to access that restricted area, as well as individuals on a specific team.

The model has been updated; it was also translated into English for better understanding.

Hello, I updated the script. The update includes the following improvements:

Improvements:

• Optimized Script
  • More configurable options (Minimum rank in the group has been added)
  • Updated checks (There should no longer be errors)
  • If unauthorized individuals attempt to pass while the ‘part’ is accessible, they are immediately killed and the ‘part’ returns to its normal state.
  • The teleportation performed by the script (for some reason) has been removed.

Script Link: https://create.roblox.com/store/asset/16039878807/EN-Access-Control-to-Restricted-Areas-V1