Wall Run Along a surface

I have this Rotated Part and I want the Player to Walk on it surface no matter what the angle is. Given I have the normal vector how do I do so but at the same time keep roblox’s character movement system.

I’m not sure if this would work, but what I would try is to set the workspace gravity to 0 (or cancel out the players gravity with a force if this wouldn’t work in your situtation) and then multiply the unit normal vector by your gravity acceleration constant and apply it to the player. Again, I don’t know if this would work, because it could mess with the controls, and I woudn’t know how this would effect the player’s camera.

There’s no way to do it with the current movement system (there is obviously, but you’re looking at huge changes, which could be quite the pain to implement with Roblox’s messy humanoid scripts.)

EgoMoose made a character controller which does this exact thing you’re looking for. It’s physics based, meaning it uses constraints.

I can find the rotated plane the character is moving on from the player CFrame and the normal of the rotated platform but obviously if I update it every frame the player can’t make any controls. Is the only way really to make a control system?