Wall stick/Gravity Controller

What did the meguy1 use on gravity shift (created long ago)

3 Likes

I don’t know, but not this. That game existed well before I released this.

5 Likes

That’s why am I asking, his work statisfied me as it’s similliar to your’s. By the way your work is really nice and it is a nice resource to community.

1 Like

Quick question about the Gravity Controller. What do you need to edit to make so that you can’t walk on a wall with a 90 degree difference? (I know this has been asked before, but i really couldn’t find any way of doing this for some day now)

1 Like

Can I make it so it only works in a specific part or something?

2 Likes

This is one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

If you’re talking about wall stick controller, a system to ignore some parts has been implemented already, just name a part “Ignore”. If you’re using Gravity Controller, then you have to make a quick system to insert the parts you want to ignore in the right table at the beginning of the local script.

3 Likes

I made a Obby version of this game

i gave you the credits
it is still in apha so there arent alot of levels

3 Likes

Guys so where can I get one of these plugins or models? Thank you.

Hi. How did you get Egomoose’s gravity controller in your game?

Not sure what you mean. The gifs I made show me inside EgoMoose’s game.

1 Like

I don’t think they’re aware that the game is un-copylocked.

5 Likes

My team is turning your gravity controller into a shooter:

Thank you for open-sourcing the gravity controller. My project wouldn’t be possible otherwise.

20 Likes

He would’ve got it from the uncopy-locked game.

1 Like

Hello, first I’d like to thank you for making this publicly available. I’m currently trying to make a game with this controller and I need an object like a car to get influenced by the gravity as well, if you have any idea how I can do that I’d appreciate your feedback. Thanks

1 Like

Thankyou for your cool creation!

Is it possible to walk around a sphere So that you walk around it once, so that you can take every degree between 0 to 360°? So that you can stand upside down on a sphere, like a planet?

I have used various low poly spheres from the toolbox and always fall from the edges and even more often from the corners.

This is extremely useful! by the way, is it possible to make it so the WallStick won’t work with a specific part without breaking the script?

5 Likes

Wow! This was very useful for my game. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

I am making a game where obstacles are procedurally generated and come at you like you’re on a conveyor belt and there is fire in the direction you are headed however I realized that my player isn’t attached to the object in any way, instead the object just slides under my feet instead of moving me with it. I am using C-Frame and moving the PrimaryPart of a model to move the whole obstacle. Would gravity controller work well for that purpose.

1 Like

The gravity controller wouldn’t work as well as the wall-stick controller, but they both should work.

1 Like