Water terrain problem

Well I’m practicing terrain and I’m trying to figure out how to fix the water problem it has

What is the best way to fix this cause I honestly think it make my whole terrain look bad

1 Like

I can’t really see any problem. Its just water…

could you elaborate on your problem instead of just showing images with no context?

So do u see how it’s just lays on the shore is their a way I could just make it flat or somthing

No. Not that i know of. Water always creates a small downhill look.

I know is their a way to make it look better tho?

These help:

3 Likes

What’s your quality level when playing the game? It looks like you’re on your phone. Try playing on a better device and seeing how it looks.

Terrain often starts to look weird with laggier devices and with lower playing quality. I don’t think there’s currently a fix to this, but the effect should get better with higher quality.

1 Like

Make your sand a bit thicker/taller, or smooth out the surrounding areas.

I believe theres no actual solution to the problem. the best you can do is manually changing the terrain until it becomes flat but its inevitable.

Easiest solution is use the region tool (from search and replace) and fill air with water in the hole. That should make it correctly.

2 Likes

Adding on to this, sea level also basically does the same thing, like an alternative, but even faster.
Instead of having to select air and then water, sea level already does this. :smiley: :ocean:

4 Likes

Uhm I used sea level and this is hour it turned out

I actually found a fix for this. It’s pretty hard to get it just right, but if you do, you can completely remove the problem. Here’s the tutorial