Waterpark Game Project

Hey everyone this is my first post on the dev forum. I wanted to present one of my games I’ve been working on for about 8 months. Keep in mind this game has only been worked by one person and that person is me! I don’t have a team or anyone to help with the game but I’ve been working on the game to make it look better. Currently this game is in its early beta stage as the map isn’t finished yet. I would love if I got some thoughts from the screenshots I took!

If you’d like to try out the game, The Game link for testers is here: The Roblox Waterpark - Roblox

I am currently looking for scripters and builders to help with development. I personally am not a scripter so alot of the scripts and gui’s in the game aren’t that good. It would mean alot for development! I plan on also replacing alot of the models like the palm trees or vehicles. Please give me some advice for development. It’s very difficult developing a full game just by yourself but I’d like some feedback as its one of my first big projects I have worked on and have learned alot from it.

Thanks!
-FX_H

Feel free to ask any questions!

5 Likes

The build is amazing! The lighting is great as well and it looks realistic.

2 Likes

Thank You! I have moved the topic thank you for that!

1 Like

If you’re looking for builders/scripters, you probably should’ve posted this in #collaboration:recruitment. But with what you’ve provided, I like what I see. The few things I have to say is that the font doesn’t really fit in, and the colour/build doesn’t really fit with me. But that doesn’t mean there isn’t some really good looking stuff, like the underwater boat. I really love how how that looks, so keep trying and I bet it can look even better. Also, since you are looking for more devs… :eyes:

2 Likes

Hey,
I’m interested in helping you with the development. Do you have Discord, so we can discuss a few things?

Hello sorry it took me so long to respond back. I will add you on discord and we can discuss developement! Let me know if you need anything! Ty!