Webhooks + In game Admin

Hey Developers,

I’ve been reviewing Adonis Admin recently, and I’m curious what the best way to deliver a message from a Discord Webhook to my server that states when a player is kicked/banned/temp_banned, the reason I’m asking here is because Adonis’s commands are tricky to navigate and you can’t really edit the functions.

If any of you have any suggestions for other admin commands that can do this, please let me know.

Best of Regards,
TACTICALFALC0N

1 Like

Your question is a little vague to me. Are you trying to modify the admin script to deliver a webhook? Do you want to know how to deliver a message via a webhook? If you want to know how to deliver a message via a webhook, The following post describes how to integrate webhooks into your scripts.

But when it comes to modifying the premade script to deliver a webhook message every-time a command or a specific command is fired. At most, you only need to add a function which’ll take up a few lines near the beginning of the script. Then call the function whenever and wherever it is needed.

2 Likes

I don’t know too much about Adonis, but from what I know, I believe you can just add the webhook(s) into the ‘Commands’ script (or so I believe it is called) where each function is.

Totally, Basic Admin Essentials 2.0 have a Discord Webhook too…