Weird behaviour with datastore server limits

I just kick the player if their data loading fails the first time otherwise it may eat through requests. If you want to teleport them, go ahead.

I was thinking teleporting would be better because players could get annoyed that they have to manually rejoin, also it runs the risk of losing a player when you can keep them in by just teleporting them.

Good idea. It seems we’re drifting a little bit off topic now, so it might be best to leave this here. If you have any more questions or issues, please feel free to DM me, or I’ll likely stumble across your topic about it, should you make one. I’d be happy to help.

If you have any more questions about the server limits, reply to this message and I’ll do my best.

Yeah one more question about the limits, if the experience limit cooldown is 6 seconds, why not wait for 6 seconds before repeating the retry again? And if you haven’t experienced it and neither have I, does this mean that the cooldown simply does not exist?

It’s possible the documentation may be incorrect, but I’m not really sure. I haven’t heard about it until you linked that post.