We're looking for a highly skilled scripter, builder, and a GFX artist for our game

About us
Hi! We’re a team that develop games at Roblox, we always thrive to finish what we start, regardless of the situation. We mainly develop sword fighting based games as of right now.

Our current team

Syclya (Danielle) - Owner
CrystalizedWaffles (Sarah) - Owner
CyLords (Jona) - Lead Developer

• Available positions: Scripter, builder, GFX Designer

About The Job
We are looking for professional developers (positions are displayed above). We expect medium/high quality. Good communication skills are appreciated. We check the team progress often and makes sure it’s going the right way and want to maintain a healthy relationship as a team.

Build style example
We’re mainly looking for low-poly builds, such as:

Our game needs at least a low-poly map, some GFX designs for game passes, and a scripter (not highly prioritized). We expect the game to be done within a month or two.

Payment
Payment is optional. Regardless of payment we’re still offering a Developer rank.
A contract will be signed if you choose to get paid to guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.
If you’re looking to get paid, please specify that when contacting us below.

Contact us on Discord
-Sarah-#7852
syclya#4005

We appreciate your time for reading - we hope to see you in our team in the near future! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am very interested in the gfx artist job. I added both of you on discord. :smile:

1 Like

it can be an artist 2D instead of a 3D artist, because I would like to apply

About me

Hello! I’m ‘AllGoodNamesRGone243’ and I’m a developer more experienced on Unreal Engine. I know at least 6 programming languages [HTML, CSS, JS, JSON, C++ and Lua]! I’ve already 8 months like a Roblox Developer and if isn’t enough experience, decline my offer.

If you’re interested please contact me! I’m applying to the Programmer position! Just contact me for any other information.

Contact via

Roblox : ‘AllGoodNamesRGone243’
DevForum : @AllGoodNamesRGone243
Discord [Highly Recommended] : allgood#7032

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.