What am I doing wrong when uploading PBR?

Hey Everyone,

I’m having some issues with PBR textures. I am trying to import PBR textures into studio, but when I place the different types of maps, nothing shows up, and I get this error in the output:

This is what my properties bar looks like on the mesh I am trying it out on:

If you need any more information do not hesitate to ask me, I am happy to get it for you.

Thank you so much in advance,
@FxllenCode

2 Likes

As long as those asset ids are images, you aren’t doing anything wrong. This is a problem with our system that I’m working on fixing.

4 Likes

Ok, thank you. I was wondering if it was me or it was the system. I thought that release 446 had fixed this:

Thank you for the quick response!

1 Like

Hi @Homeomorph-- sorry for the major bump!

I am still having this issue as of today. I cannot use PBR textures. The exact same issue occurs.

This is frustrating, and it’s impeding my workflow a lot as I would like to be able to see the textures that my partner has made.

1 Like

@FxllenCode looking at PBRMeshProblem.rbxm, this seems to be an issue with the mesh. The texture coordinate is all (0,1). You may have to fix the mesh or use a different mesh.

1 Like

yeah its still not fixed bc the terrible bot thinks every one of my roughness or metallic maps are threats to society and should not be allowed on the roblox platform

1 Like