What app should I use?!?!

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I want to become a better Artist
  2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible
    I am not sure which app I should use for graphic design.
  3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    I have tried many just haven’t found the right one.
    After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!
1 Like

It made me answer question lol so confused

If you mean painting app, you could use paintdotnet or photopea! They are really good in drawing and making icons.

2 Likes

and they’re totally free! i agree.

I would start with blender and photoshop if you want to do renders. Photoshop is the best out there, the monthly cost is 100% justified. Blender is free and a very good option for learning.

2 Likes

you haven’t really specified which type of artist you are

You haven’t really specified what type of graphic design, but I would suggest Blender for renders or 3D modeling and Photoshop for 2D designing!

This is sort of a repetitive topic that keeps getting brought up recently and already previously discussed.

Consider going with blender as it’s a free, open source, as it’s a good software to start with if you’re looking for something that suits your liking go with Gimp - Paintnet - Photopea that people recommend. While it does have a lot of special features, e.g. modeling, graphic design, visual effects ect. Refer;

1 Like

I used paint.net

it’s good, I don’t use photoshop tho

(why am I replying to an another reply)

I have just created my first gfx on blender (it was kind of a test).

not as hard as I thought.

I want to become a better Artist

I heavily recommend Paint.Net. If you want to really take it to the max, use this and this. If you want to do renders, use Blender. Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Thanks! I’m using it right now.