What are you working on currently? (2017)

Have you played the classic, Mow My Lawn?

Yeah my brother and I tried it out. We tried as many lawncare-like games as we could. No offense to the developers of those games, but they’re not great. We’re turning this into a full game (hopefully).

2 Likes

Mow My Lawn was good for a laugh. A few laughs. Then it got boring.

4 Likes

Something that’ll be amazing when it’s finished

11 Likes
  1. Mowing over a section of the law shouldn’t necessarily cut it instantly. Ideally you should have different movement speeds. Faster can cover more area but at the cost of how much it cuts, slower is more thorough.

2. If the grass gets too bad and you have an under performing lawnmower it should definitely jam up. (irl nightmares) But this can an incentive for a progression system.

A racing game

1 Like

Made this soccer game during my internship for a game that didn’t release, finally got it working in this one

4 Likes

I’ve got some sort of psychotic connection hierarchy going on here:

9 Likes

Yeah, we’re gonna add in all sorts of simulations like that. For instance, there will also be fuel & oil to take care of, as well as blade sharpness (maybe). The game will be centered around trying to upgrade your mower in various ways so that you get optimal performance (e.g. buy a new engine). All upgrades will have a physically different look on the mower too.

1 Like

Gonna be real with you it’s almost unplayable.

2 Likes

This week’s adventure involves reverse-engineering Roblox’s network protocol by writing a Wireshark packet dissector.

proto.png

9 Likes

Been working on this flight simulator the past 2 weeks. Finished all the basic engine /aircraft controls. Even went as far to making it so you can lean the engine with mixture for fuel economy. Also other realistic scenarios like if the alternator isn’t on, your battery dies, and all your electronics go out too :stuck_out_tongue:

20 Likes

I sure love pancakes

I’m going to pretend I know exactly what you’re talking about.

because sometimes you just need an entire city

or… at least one that looks good from only one angle…

and of course, because people can’t be trusted to slow down for curves

who knows… maybe i’ll get this done before i leave for RDC in… 17 hours

3 Likes

Shieldddssss

8 Likes

Wouldn’t it make more sense if the shield was angled towards the left and not the right? Imho it looks a bit unnatural for me (might be me though).

1 Like

Uhh no

4 Likes

What would be the purpose of this?

image.jpg
Question of the day. Did ya’ll know i’m not a RBX Developer?

2 Likes