What are you working on currently? (2017)

Looks pretty wonderful. I love the interior of it, very exquisite. Keep up the great work! :slight_smile:

Continuing my old CBR project

11 Likes

General idea for dialog & quest GUIs in Holiday’s World!

25 Likes

DONE!

Now to do the other 6.

4 Likes

It took all day and about 5 rewrites, but I’m pretty confident in my dynamic and infinite chunk system:

https://gfycat.com/NaturalLawfulIslandcanary

This system recycles the same parts over and over to keep framerate as high as possible. Black tiles are ones that are out of range but have not yet been recycled.

9 Likes

Trying out Color3 for terrain, I’m really digging this color scheme!

17 Likes

Are You Digging It Now, Mr. Krabs?

yeet

3 Likes

I’m a sucker for building blocks so i used that theme for a school project. I dedicated 4 days to build it and rendered my progress at the end of each day.

18 Likes

Didn’t you mean weeks instead of days? or months

1bd4fa4902c079abf76972397749951ec351ff13.jpg
Finally fitted it onto the player model.
8671882811f9945088395fd5eac37f19c2114d22.jpg

3 Likes

Still can’t see detailing on that, and my monitor is on the brightest possible setting.

Super cute :octopus:

1 Like

@Bluay and I have been working to get blender animations working properly. I got the framework all set up and he did the fancy animating. Last gif I posted was of an M16 animation pasted on the M14, but this time we got an animation specifically for the M14 so it doesn’t look weird:

Shoutout to @Den_S for making the blender -> roblox importer so that I could make the roblox -> ScriptOn Animator importer.

2 Likes

##Uhh yeah.
I guess I’ve changed a lot since a few years ago.

(left old, right new)

22 Likes

i posted a blurred out version of this onto my twitter, but im posting it here unblurred cause its the devforums

1 Like

rubs hands

laughs evilly

nearly chokes

jk i’d never, looks great!

same tbh

and thx for ur feedbacc

The Plaza 2?

Did You Just Assume My Game ?!??