What are you working on currently? (2017)

<.< underwater levels…

3 Likes

Did a bit of work on a bombardment and elliptical shield system for my new base for the Ancient Domain. It runs smoother in game than this gif. https://i.gyazo.com/1921142e94696294cf110efbbe679751.gif

2 Likes

I will make you like underwater levels.

1 Like

I can hear the hate in Woodreviewer’s eyes; it is so strong. I don’t mind it, just warning you.

2 Likes

Are those Blockland death sounds i hear? :smiley:

1 Like

Yea I always thought they were hilarious, they’re in the previous game of which I’m making the sequel for too!

1 Like

Spend the last 20m or so making something just for fun. I think this is called “art”, not sure. I forgot how I came up with the idea. Quickly made a video of it because I can:

Link: https://www.roblox.com/games/168844279/Alternate-Dimension

I’m looking forward to playing this obby.

2 Likes

Here’s a video showing the sonar effect at different resolutions. First is at 8 studs, followed by 16, 32, then 64. Parameters like transparency, spread, and update speed can be adjusted to increase performance even further.

26 Likes

that sounds like real good map

really need the ability to change the moon texture to be enabled so I can scrap this giant surfacegui
shows through objects and looks bad

5 Likes

Started to license some custom camos for the upcoming Prison Royale update. Very excited about these! (Click to view more detail!)

10 Likes
Two backpacks.

6 Likes

Secret societies need better chairs.

10 Likes

Finished a thumbnail for assassin :eyes:

6 Likes

#colors

9 Likes

Interviewer: “How much class do you have?”
me: “uhh… 66?”

Point is, Look an EMD class 66!

and because some people don’t care for unweathered models…

5 Likes

those wheels make it look like its ready for production by Lionel

3 Likes

Finally got a system for furniture after breaking it so many times. Ignore the test StarterCharacter. :laughing:

5 Likes